Fraps 3.6.2 Latest Version is a computer software program commonly used by gamers and video enthusiasts to capture and record gameplay, screenshots, and videos on their Windows-based systems. It provides a range of features and functionalities that help users capture and monitor their gaming experiences.
One of the primary functions of Fraps is its ability to capture real-time video footage of games being played on the computer. It can record high-quality gameplay and at a smooth frame rate, allowing users to create video content for tutorials, reviews, or personal archives. The recorded videos can be saved in various video formats, including AVI and MP4.
Fraps 3.6.2 Latest Features:
Fraps is a popular software program used primarily by gamers and video enthusiasts for capturing and recording gameplay, screenshots, and videos on Windows-based systems.
Fraps allows you to capture real-time video footage of your games. It records gameplay in high quality and at a smooth frame rate, providing the ability to create video content for tutorials, reviews, or personal archives.
In addition to video recording, Fraps enables you to capture screenshots of your games with a simple hotkey. This feature is useful for capturing specific moments, achievements, or interesting scenes during gameplay
Frame Rate Monitoring:
Fraps provides real-time frame rate monitoring, displaying the current frame rate of the game being played. This information is helpful for assessing the performance and smoothness of your games.
Fraps includes a benchmarking tool that allows you to measure and evaluate the performance of your computer hardware. By running benchmark tests, you can assess your system’s frame rate, CPU usage, and other performance metrics under different gaming conditions.
Fraps allows you to assign custom hotkeys for various functions, such as starting/stopping video recording, capturing screenshots, and showing/hiding frame rates.
Fraps is compatible with a wide range of Windows operating systems, including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Also, Read Folder Lock 7.9.2
Advantages of Fraps 3.6.2 Latest Version
As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the latest version of Fraps available was 3.5.99. I don’t have specific information about the features or advantages introduced in version 3.6.2 or any subsequent updates. However, I can provide some general advantages of Fraps that apply to the software in general.
- Fraps offers high-quality video capture, allowing users to record gameplay with minimal loss in visual and audio fidelity. This ensures that the captured footage accurately represents the gaming experience.
- Fraps captures gameplay at a smooth frame rate, resulting in visually pleasing and fluid videos. This is particularly important for capturing fast-paced games where maintaining a consistent frame rate is crucial.
- Fraps provides real-time frame rate monitoring, allowing users to see the current frame rate of their games.
- Fraps allows users to customize hotkeys for various functions, making it easy to start and stop video recording, capture screenshots, and toggle frame rate display without interrupting gameplay.
- Fraps includes benchmarking tools that enable users to evaluate the performance of their hardware under different gaming conditions.
- Fraps is compatible with various Windows operating systems, ensuring that users can utilize the software on their preferred platforms without compatibility issues.
FAQ’s Fraps 3.6.2 Latest Version
Here are some commonly asked questions (FAQs) about Fraps:
Fraps is a software program designed for capturing and recording gameplay, screenshots, and videos on Windows-based systems.
Fraps works by hooking into the graphics processing unit (GPU) of your computer to capture video footage and screenshots directly from the screen.
Fraps supports video recording in AVI (Audio Video Interleave) format. It also has the option to convert recorded videos to the MP4 (MPEG-4) format using third-party tools.
Yes, Fraps can capture gameplay in full-screen mode, allowing you to record the entire screen without any cropping or loss of quality.
Fraps provides customizable hotkeys that allow you to start and stop video recording during gameplay. By default, the hotkey to start recording is the F9 key, and the hotkey to stop recording is the F10 key.
Yes, Fraps allows you to capture screenshots during gameplay. The default hotkey for taking screenshots is the F10 key.